friends...huuu

you say there is no secret between us...but now you lie....
you say i am part of your life...but now you lie.....
you say you want to share everything with me...but now you lie....
you say you want to tell me everything but now you lie.....

what that  happen in my life and what i know i tell you because you say there is no secret between us...
what that  i had, i feel like i wanna share with you  because i feel you are my best friend...

but now what have you been doing to our friendship....
i feel like it's going ruin.....

and now you did not care about me and you want me to care bout you...
but i feel starting from now...i don't want to know anything bout your life...

you make me fed up,sad and dishearted with your behaviour.....
and starting from this moment ...i'm sorry if i did not ask your health or talk to you bcause you make me feel sick of you.....

truely from your ex best friend.....

asnida.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

membaca..

Rasa

Kenapa pilih biologi ??